Sunday 1 December 2013

My own blog

Hey there. I'm Rob Renée, a children's author living in South Wales, UK. You can find more information about me on my Facebook page "Rob Renée Children's Author". My slogan is:

Books for kids from 2 to 92 - NEVER grow up!

I like to live by that, even to the annoyance of people around me. I can be quite opinionated, but I try to tackle some PC issues delicately to avoid hate mail and subsequent death threats! This blog is not for my audience of children. No no. It is for the parents and the older book readers who, like me, like retaining some of their childhood/teenage immaturity, naughtiness and slightly evil mindedness. If you are like that, we're going to get on just fine... If you're not, you probably better bugger off right now!

I'm just setting this Blog up, so I'll be back soon to share my opinions and say things how I see them. I might add in a bit of my own humour and advertise some of my books as well. Did I mention I wrote books? I'll make sure as time goes on that you'll all be aware then, just to make sure!

Ciao mein

No comments:

Post a Comment